These Peanut butters are so soft, warm and melt in your mouth delicious you will think Keith Invented Peanut butter cookies!
Worlds’s Best Peanut Butter cookies
Author: keith Lorren
Recipe type: dessert
Keith Lorren’s Peanut butter Cookies
- THE WORLD’S BEST PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
- 2 sticks butter
- 1oz cream cheese
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1½ cups peanut butter
- 2¼ cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon butter extract flavoring
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- optional: ¼ cup chopped peanuts plain or honey roasted or crushed reeses cups
- pinch of salt
- Mix butter, sugar, cream cheese and peanut butter together.until light and fluffy. Add eggs, flour, baking soda and extracts. verly lightly sprinkle a pinch of salt as an accent on the cookies. VERY LIGHTLY!!!! (like 4 grains of salt per cookie)
- Bake at 350°F for about 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Yield: 3 dozen cookies
This recipe is a must try!