Cuban Style Boiled Yucca
- 1 lb frozen yucca
- 2 tablespoons Keith’s Garlic Mojo Seasoning Paste
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 onion
- Juice from 1 lemon, lime or sour orange
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Keith Lorren All Purpose Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Keith Lorren Seasoned Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
- In a small pot, add olive oil, garlic paste and saute briefly.
- Add yucca and cover with water.
- Add 1/2 of each teaspoon of Keith Lorren All Purpose Seasoning, Keith Lorren Seasoned Sea Salt, and black pepper.
- Simmer until tender about 20 minutes.
- Add sliced onion and lemon juice.
- Allow to simmer until onions are cooked yet crisp (about 10 minutes).
- Adjust flavor with seasonings, if desired.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley.