Marinaded Collard Greens
Looking for a great healthy way to make collard greens? Try Keith Lorren's Marinaded Collard Green recipe. Its the bomb. Its Raw, full of nutrients, and packed with flavor. I made these for NBC's Today Show and the staff went crazy over it, taking the remnants home and fighting over the last drips of marinade lol.These marinated collard greens are light, refreshing, nutritious and are a perfect alternative to traditional southern style collard greens which are cooked with smoked meat. We promise you and your guests will crave these!
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 oz low sodium soy sauce or braggs amino acid sauce
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Keith’s Collard Green Seasoning or Keith Lorren's All Purpose Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 4 tablespoons of each, chopped red bell pepper, chopped green bell pepper, chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- Wash and remove stems from collard greens, dry thoroughly.
- Prepare dressing by cutting all vegetables, medium dice, and whisking remaining ingredients into a bowl until homogenous.
- In a large bowl add desired amount of thinly sliced collard greens, and lightly drizzle enough dressing to coat greens.
- Allow to marinade for 10 minutes up to 1 day before serving.